Schools & Groups
- Visits to Caldicot Castle. Charges vary depending on group size /activities - please enquire.
- Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 “resource boxes” linked to the National Curriculum have been developed for Caldicot Castle and Country Park. They provide for teacher led sessions at both sites. There is a small booking charge for resource boxes to cover their replenishment
- “Living history” workshops / visits, charges by agreement depending on requirements (numbers of re-enactors etc.)
- Schools’ weeks based at Caldicot Castle and Country Park linked to the National Curriculum on an environmental or historical theme. These are led by service staff assisted by staff from other countryside organisations and historical re-enactors. Charges by agreement depending on requirements (numbers of re-enactors, resources etc.)
- Booking is essential.
- Early evening or weekend visits can be arranged for 'out of school' groups outside of normal opening hours subject to an additional charge, please contact us for more details.
- Events and activities run throughout the year and school are welcome to visit by arrangement.
- We can offer a FREE pre-visit on site to discuss your trip.
- We are very happy to discuss any particular interests or requirements prior to a visit.
- Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01291 420241
Copyright © Monmouthshire County Council